In Next Month’s Issue…

Coming in the October 2016 Issue:

• How the head athletic trainer for a professional hockey team uses his paper planner
  • What’s Your Why Not: Resistance and Water Balloons
  • Time Tracking and Energy Hacking
  • The Care and Keeping of Fountain Pens
  • Some Pretty Planning Eye Candy from Instagram

And so much more! Remember:

• If you’d like a shop or website of any kind added to the Resources page, send an email containing the link and a short description to resources@paperplanning.com and I’ll add it to the list!
  • Send your submissions (articles, blog posts, videos, photos… whatever you’d like!) to submissions@paperplanning.com.

Thank you for reading!

7 thoughts on “In Next Month’s Issue…

• September 3, 2016 at 11:17 AM

I just loved this first issue! Thanks for all your hard work to make this happen.

• September 4, 2016 at 10:33 AM

I’m so happy that you’ve enjoyed it! I have so much planned for the coming months. It’s been hard work, but it’s honestly been truly enjoyable.

• September 4, 2016 at 4:37 AM

Thank you so much for this first issue! I’m so excited about this and the other ones that are coming! I just wonder where you get your energy from ☺️

• September 4, 2016 at 10:32 AM

Thank you! The energy is simply the product of being surrounded by kids and having a husband who travels for work… if I don’t have something that’s “mine,” I’ll go crazy! 🙂

• September 7, 2016 at 12:00 AM

Absolutely love this! You are doing an amazing job for all of us who turn to you for guidance. On another note, when I try to enter my email address it keeps telling me that my email address has opted out of emails. When I go to the word press area I see that I am following and requested emails. Any ideas on how to correct this? Thanks so much!

• September 7, 2016 at 3:41 PM

Thank you, Jo Anne! I just sent you an email so we can get your subscription sorted. 🙂

• September 28, 2016 at 3:36 PM

Thank you Carie for that wonderful magazine. Love to read any article or look the videos. I am a planner loving woman, but I do not really use my planer so much as i could. So in this magazine i will find much inspiration for a better use of my lovely balmoral filofaxes.
    Lovely greetings from Germany