by Katherine Shu
This article first appeared on Kat’s Life in Cali.
The last few months have been the time of year when most of the planner people start discussing or deciding what planner to use for the coming year. (Academic year and also Japanese Planner releases) For next year I am tempted to try Jibun Techo. Yet, before I commit to the bounded book planner, which I never be able to stick with a bounded planner for more then 3 months, I want to try the layout first to see if it really fits my need.
I just recently acquired this beautiful Fuchsia color classic croc pocket size planner and spent a weekend to have it set up just like (as close as I can) Jibun Techo.
Here are the steps I took!
- I downloaded the guide on how to use Jibun Techo on their official website and blog post from JetPen to get my planner setup.
- It shows detail list of “Lists” or “Fields” included in the Jibun Techo. Based on the guide, I followed and jazzed up the lists that fits my life style. Some of the things just don’t apply to people outside of Japan, ie, Japan Map, Bus schedule and etc.
- Shopping/print/cut my inserts
- Peanuts Planner Co free printable and purchased inserts: I purchased few inserts from PPCO this weekend during the fund raising sale and also use some of her free printable in her Facebook Group Page.
- Wendaful free year at a glance printable
- Philofaxy yearly pull out